Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"A ROSE for MELODY"

This is an ATC I made as a "Thank You" for a hostess for an ATC swap in the Yahoo swap group I participate with.  I love this image of a beautiful rose and thought that embellishments of lace, ribbon and a cute little Victorian shoe were just the things to finish it.  I've called it "A Rose for Melody" and it is one of my originals.  I truly hope Melody likes it!!!

ATCs are such fun to make and I enjoy the swaps so much.  It's just so neat to see all the different interpretations by different artists.  My collection is one of my favorite things to look through from time to time!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so lovely. How many times can you top yourself?! I will be gone 'til June but I hope there will be more ATC swaps coming up after that.

    ReplyDelete