Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Meet "MARGUERITE"

Meet "Marguerite" my little farmgirl angel.  She is homemade, homespun and just down to earth . . for an angel.  She has curly auburn hair, wings, a sweet face and is dressed in a farmgirl dress with pantaloons . . and she's barefoot!   I named her "Marguerite" after my mother (that's her middle name) because she just reminds me of her.  She helps keeps watch  over us as we sleep.  If you check out my "Celtic Heart" blogspot you'll find my story about guardian angels.

3 comments:

  1. Love the polka dot addition to your blog CJ. Sweet doll too. Did you make her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I wanted a background that was 'sweet' and not too much as many of them are.
      I didn't make Marguerite . . I found her at a thrift shop some time back and just fell in love with her.

      Delete
  2. I love angels and yours is so sweet, a wonderful farmgirl angel.

    ReplyDelete