Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Thursday, March 29, 2012

"BOUDOIR by Candelight"

Now that our "tent glamping" adventure is past and my daughter and I are back in our respective homes, our jobs and regular routines I reflect back on our time together and just thank the Lord for that time.  For the time we had to just be GIRLS, to share with each other in a restful, relaxing "girl fort" that we built and had a blast doing.   It was such a special time and a precious gift!  Thank you, Robin, for being a part of this with me and for being my best friend and "partner in crime". THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS GIFT !        
Our tent glamping "boudoir" by candelight  . . . a peaceful reminder. 




1 comment:

  1. By candlelight it looks so cozy. Glad you two had that time together. It will be a happy memory forever!

    ReplyDelete